Dads Class at Birth Roots – New!
If your family includes a parent that is in the thick of making sense of their fathering role, Birth Roots is launching a new class for this purpose! Join us for a new class for people who identify as fathers currently parenting a child under 36 months.
FREE Intro night, followed by a 3 week class on Thursdays 7:30-9:00pm
Minimum 6, maximum 12 participants
After the Free Intro Night, the Class Series will run on February 13, 20, & 27 >>Class Tuition $55.00<<
- How are today’s families and fathers different from previous generations?
- What are the barriers to fathers finding a kind of support that would benefit them?
- What kind of interactions are you wanting more of or less of with your child?
- In what ways is your parenting experience/approach similar to or different from your father’s, your grandfather’s?
- How is your leadership style different from your partner’s style?
- How is real family life different from imagined family life?
- How are gendered expectations creeping in with your son or daughter?
Note – please do not simply add this product to your cart: